Website Privacy Agreement
THE PURPOSE OF THE POLICY OF PROTECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
Onur Construction Tic. San. As. (“Company”) in accordance with The Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 (“KVKK”), we have prepared this “Information” in the capacity of Data Officer, and we will provide you with this “Information” article, within the framework of Article 10 of the KVKK entitled “Disclosure Obligation of the Data Officer” and article 11 entitled “Rights of the Person concerned”; we would like to inform you about your other rights listed in article:
In the capacity of data officer, we process, record, transfer, share and store your personal data in the manner described below and within the limits ordered by official legislation.
Our Company reserves the right to update this “Disclosure Text on the Protection of Personal Data” at any time within the framework of changes to applicable official legislation.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING, PROCESSİNG PERSONAL DATA:
Our company, which operates in the fields detailed in the Company’s Principal Agreement: Your oral, written or electronic personal data is collected and processed due to the regulations of both the Tourism and Revenue Administration and other relevant institutions and the contracts we have contracted. This personal data is used to provide services related to our company’s activities and to improve the quality of these services, to carry out sales, marketing and other activities of our company, to store information, report, inform will be used to comply with its obligations. In addition, your personal data can be used in the scope of activities, such as improving the quality of service we offer you and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) applications for sales and marketing activities.
Your personal data will not be used for any purpose other than for the foregoing purposes without your express consent and will not be shared or transferred with third parties except for legal obligations and governmental institutions/organizations.
Our company will only collect such personal data; KVKK md, with the express consent of the customers or in particular the legislation we are subject to. In other cases provided for in 5/f.2, in order to provide value-added services, opportunities to our customers and to improve the quality of service, with our subsidiaries at home or abroad and with our direct or indirect affiliates and joint ventures and public institutions or organizations authorized to request this data as required as a legal obligation, and with adequate measures taken, institutions, suppliers, which we have contracted with in accordance with our activities, be able to share with authorized resellers/dealers/business partners.
Although your personal data may vary depending on the services, products or commercial activities provided by our Company; by automated or non-automated methods, offices, branches, dealers, call centers, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means can be collected verbally, written or electronically. As long as you benefit from our company’s products and services, your personal data may be processed by creating and updating.
In addition, with the intention of using our Company’s services:
- When you use our call center or website,
- When you visit our company, website or social media channel(s),
- Your personal data may be processed when you participate in trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Your personal data obtained from you or for other reasons of legality expressed in the laws of the Republic of Turkey;
(i) The necessary work to make you benefit from the products and services offered by our Company can be carried out by our business units;
(ii)The products and services offered by our company are customized according to your tastes, usage habits and needs and offered to you;
(iii)Ensuring the legal and commercial safety of our company and persons engaged in business relations with our Company (administrative operations for communication conducted by our Company, ensuring the physical security and control of company-owned locations, business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employee) evaluation processes, legal compliance process, financial affairs, etc.);
(iv) Improving the quality policies and improving the services offered by our company;
(v) to be informed and take advantage of the general and special campaigns offered by our Company, promotion, discount and similar advantages;
(vi) When you log in with your username and password in order to receive services from the channels offered by our company, you have requested the personal data contained in the relevant media, your preferences, your transactions and the data obtained with your browsing time, and to be able to process the information and services you are providing to you;
(vii)To be able to make notices (renewal, termination, etc.) regarding the website memberships of our Company and its affiliates/organizations with any loyalty card issued and/or issued by our Company and its affiliates/organizations, to inform you of any communications, new services and products that may be offered, and changes in personal data policies and conditions of membership;
(viii) To inform you about the information, activities and services you will request from our Company;
(ix) Determining and implementing our company’s commercial and business strategies; (x) Ensuring the conduct of our company’s human resources policies and;
(xi) If expressly stated in the legislation or, if necessary, for the purposes of fulfilling a legal obligation as determined by the legislation, it may be processed by our Company and its associated companies/organizations and other real and/or legal persons as set forth in Article (C) of the of the Personal Data Processing Act and as set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the Act.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data may be submitted in any oral, written or electronic form for the purposes set out in the above articles, and in this context, our Company may be able to submit its products and services within the legal framework specified in the in order to fulfil its responsibilities in a complete and correct manner.
Your personal data collected for this legal reason is in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Act for the purposes set out in article (B) of this text, the personal data processing terms and purposes specified in the articles are processed, recorded, transferred, shared and stored.
PROCESSING OF SPECIAL DATA:
According to the Act, the KVK Law provides information on the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical beliefs, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise or clothing, membership of associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sex life, criminal convictions and security measures. Biometric and genetic data is personal data of special quality. Our Company takes adequate measures in the processing of private personal data, as well as by the Personal Data Protection Board. Our company will process the private data of individuals only with the consent of the person concerned and only to serve the purpose of the collection in order to provide better service.
THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO THE PERSONS AND FOR WHICH PURPOSE:
Your collected personal data shall be collected in accordance with (B) Onur Construction to serve the purposes set out in Article 3. As. as well as our shareholders, business partners, suppliers, public institutions and private persons legally authorized by law, in accordance with the terms and purposes of personal data processing as set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the act.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD:
Our Company has the authority to transfer personal data abroad in accordance with other requirements of the law and after receiving the express consent of the person for this purpose, in accordance with the conditions set out in the KVK Law by the Personal Data Protection Board.
PERSONAL DATA OWNER’S, ARTICLE 11 OF THE ACT AND THE KVK. RIGHTS LISTED IN THE ARTICLE:
Under this law, the person concerned has the right to be informed and approved prior to processing, recording, transferring, sharing and storing the personal data of the person concerned, from the processing, recording of the data, after the transfer, sharing and storage, we acknowledge that it has the right to determine the fate of its data.
In this context, if you submit your claims regarding your rights as owners of personal data to our Company by means of the following methods in this “Disclosure Text regarding the processing of Personal Data”, our Company shall will conclude free of charge in late thirty days.
In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Applying to the Data Officer issued by the Personal Data Protection Board,
- If your application is to be answered in writing, there is no charge of up to ten pages. For each page over ten pages, a processing fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged.
- If the response to the application is given in a recording environment such as CD, flash memory, the fee that can be claimed by our Company as the data manager cannot exceed the cost of the registration environment. In this context, personal data owners;
- a) Find out if personal data has been processed,
- b) Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- c) To find out the purpose for which personal data is processed and whether it is being used in accordance with its purpose,
- d) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- e) Request that personal data be corrected in the event that it is incomplete or improperly processed, and request that the transaction in this context be communicated to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- f) Pursuant to article 7 of the KVK Act, may request the deletion, destruction or anonymity of personal data within the framework of the terms set forth in the article and request that the transaction in this context be communicated to third parties in which the personal data is transferred,
- g) To object to an outcome against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- h) Claim for damages in the event of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data rights. However, persons have no rights in relation to anonymized data within the Company. Our Company may share personal data by the relevant institutions and organizations for the purpose of exercising the statutory powers of a judicial duty or state authority in accordance with the relationship between work and contract.
- THE PERIODS DURING WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED:
In accordance with the Act, our personal data, which has been processed for the purposes set out in this “Disclosure Text for the Processing of Personal Data”, will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us when the purpose requiring processing in accordance with article 7/f.1 of the Act is eliminated and/or when the statute of limitations for processing your data has expired.
SITUATIONS IN WHICH OUR COMPANY’S PERSONAL DATA CAN BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT CONSENT OF THE LAW:
KVKK’s 5th article, in accordance with article 15, our Company may, without your express consent, handle the personal data set forth above and received in accordance with the law:
- a) As expressly stipulated in the law; Processing your personal data to protect your or someone else’s life or body integrity in cases where you are unable to disclose your consent as a data owner due to actual impossibility, or where your consent is not granted legal validity compulsory,
- b) The processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary, provided that our company and its associated companies/organizations are directly involved in the establishment or performance of a contract with other real and/or legal entities specified in (C) Article,
- c) It is compulsory for our company to fulfil a legal obligation,
- d) Your personal data has been made clear by you,
- e) Required data processing for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- f) Provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- g) It is compulsory to process data for the legitimate benefit of our company.
- TO MAKE A CLAIM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION of PERSONAL DATA:
Article 13 of the KVK Act and in accordance with the 1st paragraph, you may submit your request for exercising your rights mentioned above to our Company through the method(s) determined/determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In accordance with the KVK Law, you may submit your application to our company in writing for detailed information and requests by filling out the form on our website https://www.onturhotels.com/ regarding your claims regarding your rights as owners of personal data.
Law No. 6698 md. You can always contact us by emailing us to exercise these rights in 11.
Only in matters related to your personal data.. e-mail address is required and requests and notifications from channels other than that address will not be considered.
Rights to personal data may only be used for the rights of the persons themselves. Requests for data from persons other than the person who filled out the form and who sit in the form and have official documents identifying you will not be considered.
Forms that do not include official documents identifying you will not be considered. We will inform you that we are obligated to share the data with the authorities if requested by the authorities, even when the data deletion requests have been fulfilled.